It creates a distinctive anti-slip surface.
It has a drainage property.
There is an opportunity to place the tile on any even surface like concrete, grass, or sand faces.
• Around the pools;
• On the restaurants and bars beach sites;
• On lawns to prevent grass damage;
• By way of a floor covering for camping;
• As a reliable and safe coating on sports facilities or playgrounds;
• In car entrances and in the garage as a floor.
The tiles are installed on the surface in rows one to the other in the bayonet locks direction and fixed by light pressure from above.
On large areas, tiles of two shades are usually laid in a checkerboard pattern.
The size of one tile piece is 330 x 330 x 15 mm.
Packed 9 tiles - total 0.98 m2.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.