Why our modular flooring?
Modular flooring is an innovative phenomenon in the world of construction finishing materials. Modules allow you to lay the floor with the standard method of squares, lines, markings, checkerboard cage, or more complex mosaic.
Due to the high level of durability, modular plastic floor tiles are mainly used as flooring for industrial, warehouse, sports, and commercial premises. Still, they are also often used for domestic purposes. This kind of coating has a low cost and linoleum but, in contrast, is much more practical and durable. It is used for bathrooms and storage rooms in everyday life because it has a water-resistant effect and increased resistance to the impact of aggressive household chemicals.
In manufacturing, the modular coating is laid in the shops for various purposes: metal, food, packaging, pharmaceutical, assembly plants, warehouses, and loading terminals. Tiles of this kind are used in service stations, private garages, car washes, parking lots, station and airport corridors, luggage terminals, gyms, supermarkets, and exhibition centers. These modules are done in a wide range of colors and textures to be a great addition to the room's overall interior.
10 reasons why you should buy modular plastic tiles
- Quickness of installation. Installation of the coating in a room with an area of 50 m2 by one person will take only a couple of hours. The room can begin to be used as intended immediately after the completion of work. The work process does not require the use of special tools and skills.
- Repairability. Modular floor covering, in case of damage to its sectors, is easy to change for another, and your floor is as good as new in a minute.
- Hygienic. It is water permeable, which prevents fungus and mold.
- The monolithic nature of the product makes it virtually invulnerable to mechanical damage. Heavy industrial, warehouse or commercial equipment, barbells, dumbbells, car wheels, heavy traffic, and other factors do not affect its original appearance. Covering is painted in mass, so the color does not fade.
- A geometrically correct form of modular tiles for the floor allows you to make compositions of any colors and variations invented by you (you can see the photo here).
- PVC modular floors do not splinter, unlike ceramic tiles, nor do they crack or peel like concrete or poured foundations when heavy objects fall on them.
- This coating has a soundproofing and vibration-absorbing effect, which is indispensable in production.
- Such floors are durable at different temperatures (from -40 to +1100 C). It allows their use not only indoors but also in outdoor areas. The lowest temperature operating mark is -400С, but the working surface should not be exposed to severe impacts of mechanical character at such low indices.
- It has a dielectric effect that does not support combustion.
- The modules are recyclable and do not contaminate the environment after disposal.
Features of installation and operation of coverage
Modular PVC flooring can be repeatedly assembled and dismantled to transfer to another place - this is its main advantage. In addition, it can cover concrete, tile, poured floor, wood, and asphalt, which distinguishes it from natural materials. It is easy to transport and can be partially replaced if it fails. Also does not require the use of adhesives for installation.
Usually, modular plastic waterproof floors are mounted on top of the main floor by "assembling a puzzle" with an ordinary rubber hammer to fix the tiles securely.
PVC modular floors are easy enough to use and require little maintenance. It is sufficient to regularly remove metal chips, construction, and other debris from their surface to maintain the factory appearance.
We produce particular flooring for indoor and outdoor use because our floors' high quality, comfort, and safety will transform your space and provide excellent conditions for work, rest, and hobbies.